Last year I was SO blessed to be able to fly up to Canada to shoot a couple of weddings with my cousin's wife, Heather. She is a wonderfully talented wedding and portrait photographer and we had SOOOO much fun shooting together. :) It's been quite a while since I even looked at the pictures that I took - sad isn't it? - and finally this week was getting around to pulling my wedding portfolio together. Hopefully in the next month or so I'll launch a website specifically for weddings (exciting, no?).
ANY-who, I have some new favorites that I figured I'd share - these are from Cate & Jordan's wedding. They were married right on the St. Johns river and the tide was out - they suggested walking out onto the "beach" and stomping around a bit - of COURSE Heather and I were ecstatic! Who doesn't love a bride and groom willing to stomp around in the mud and salt water?! :)
Heather - again, thanks so much for including me in these weddings! I had SO much fun - plus it was an awesome opportunity to watch you work. :)
A little bit different on these last ones - some added texture :)
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- SO much fun - TOO much fun . . .
- One from yesterday......for now....
- The Countdown is ON!
- Oh dear.
- Hugs & Kisses
- More of the Hamilton Family -
- COOLEST thing EVER.
- The Jurado Family - Part 2
- A few more of Stacy...
- Stacy - Class of '09
- Me - and Baby #3
- Logan - 5 months
- The Jurado Family
- The Problem with Eggs in a Nest
- And the winner is . . . !
- 18,000+ Visitors - Woot woot!
- Wedding Favorites: Looking Back
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (139)