Last night I met up with Stacy, her mom and her sister. We had so much fun! (OK I shouldn't speak for all of us - but I had a great time!) We started out in her formal dress (which she TOTALLY rocked!) and then moved onto some more casual stuff. I've known Stacy and her family, well, since I remember - they've always been friends of my family's - and it is so cool to see her grown up into such a beautiful young woman!
Last year I photographed her brother, David, and we discussed yesterday how different it is to see a guy all grown up than a girl. :) Stacy has changed - but she hasn't - she's still herself, just older, taller, even more beautiful. But it definately was harder to get over seeing her brother last year - REALLY grown up - I think maybe because they turn into men?? And me, being - you know - a girl and all, it shocks me! Perhaps if I were a dude it would be the other way around . . .
OK enough blabber - Stacy, I had SO much fun with you yesterday - thanks for trying out some stuff with me and for not laughing at me when I almost killed myself. ;) There are so many more pictures to come - can't wait to share them with you - but for now, just a little teaser ;)
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- SO much fun - TOO much fun . . .
- One from yesterday......for now....
- The Countdown is ON!
- Oh dear.
- Hugs & Kisses
- More of the Hamilton Family -
- COOLEST thing EVER.
- The Jurado Family - Part 2
- A few more of Stacy...
- Stacy - Class of '09
- Me - and Baby #3
- Logan - 5 months
- The Jurado Family
- The Problem with Eggs in a Nest
- And the winner is . . . !
- 18,000+ Visitors - Woot woot!
- Wedding Favorites: Looking Back
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (139)