Yesterday afternoon I got to see little Logan again - and MY has he grown! He was such a teeny little guy when I photographed him last . . . elisabethnixonphotography.blogspot.com/2008/10/little-log... 5 months later has been good to this dude. He's as happy and content as could be - I'm sure a blessing to his parents. :) His mama has told me how much he just smiles and squeals - how happy he is - and even though the poor little guy was exhausted from skipping a much-needed nap, he did all those things!!
He squealled at me, shrieked at me - smiled and talked. He did a lot of staring too - at the big black thing I was holding - but he was pleased when I dangled the strap over him. :) A sleepy little one he was, but what a great personality. :)
Adrienne - I know you were worried he didn't smile as much he "normally" does - but he truly is too sweet for words! AND, all of that happiness out of one so tired . . . And yes, I did manage to get his gummy little smile! So many more to come of this little guy - but I hope you like your sneak peek. :)
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- SO much fun - TOO much fun . . .
- One from yesterday......for now....
- The Countdown is ON!
- Oh dear.
- Hugs & Kisses
- More of the Hamilton Family -
- COOLEST thing EVER.
- The Jurado Family - Part 2
- A few more of Stacy...
- Stacy - Class of '09
- Me - and Baby #3
- Logan - 5 months
- The Jurado Family
- The Problem with Eggs in a Nest
- And the winner is . . . !
- 18,000+ Visitors - Woot woot!
- Wedding Favorites: Looking Back
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (139)