I've got to say - as much as family sessions stress me out (I feel like they are totally out of my league!), I love it when the families are interacting and I just get to witness and document their time. Posed shots are of course great to get - otherwise you might never see everybody's faces at the same time - ha! But the moment in between the posed shots are my favorites.
Little snuggles, giggles, kisses, tickles - THESE moments are why I don't mind going out of my comfort zone a little bit to photograph families together. :) It sure doesn't hurt that little Logan here is so stinkin' cute . . . how could he NOT look fabulous surrounded by all that love?? :)
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- SO much fun - TOO much fun . . .
- One from yesterday......for now....
- The Countdown is ON!
- Oh dear.
- Hugs & Kisses
- More of the Hamilton Family -
- COOLEST thing EVER.
- The Jurado Family - Part 2
- A few more of Stacy...
- Stacy - Class of '09
- Me - and Baby #3
- Logan - 5 months
- The Jurado Family
- The Problem with Eggs in a Nest
- And the winner is . . . !
- 18,000+ Visitors - Woot woot!
- Wedding Favorites: Looking Back
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (139)