This snake was SO COOL. I have a totally irrational fear of snakes - but not this snake, fortunately. :) I see the little ones and FREAK. I see them at the zoo behind the glass and I'm all panicky and have a hard time breathing. But this lady didn't really bother me, wierdly enough.
NO, I was not willing to hold him - I so wish I had the courage for that. But I could just see herself around me and squeezing me . . . so as long as I could jsut LOOK at her, I was OK. :)
There I was, layign on the ground just inches from her face - I forget that once I get down there, I can't actually move around in any graceful way - well, I'm kinda stuck. :) But she didn't seem to mind me so much.
She is a 12 year old (I hope I get this right!!) Burmese Albino Python - I remember her owner "walking" her in the park when I was a kid - yes, I've been here over 12 years - and she was really cool then too. :)
She totally chilled while we took a break from our photo shoot and admired her beauty. :) I wish I knew her name . . .
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- SO much fun - TOO much fun . . .
- One from yesterday......for now....
- The Countdown is ON!
- Oh dear.
- Hugs & Kisses
- More of the Hamilton Family -
- COOLEST thing EVER.
- The Jurado Family - Part 2
- A few more of Stacy...
- Stacy - Class of '09
- Me - and Baby #3
- Logan - 5 months
- The Jurado Family
- The Problem with Eggs in a Nest
- And the winner is . . . !
- 18,000+ Visitors - Woot woot!
- Wedding Favorites: Looking Back
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (139)