I recently got to spend some time with a dear friend - she used to be my neighbor and the neighborhood hasn't been the same since they left. She is also an INCREDIBLY talented photographer - and she offered to do some maternity pictures of me. Not only did I say yes because - well, DUH! - but also because we just do not see each other often. I miss her terribly - but the little bit we see each other is always special. :)
Stacy, thank you SO much - you don't know how special these are to me. How special YOU are to me! You've managed to capture me as WAY more beautiful than I feel - and I LOVE these! I cannot wait to see the rest - thank you for taking the time to do this for me. :) By the way - everybody "out there" - you can check out Stacy's beautiful photography at http://www.stacylarsenphotography.com/
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- SO much fun - TOO much fun . . .
- One from yesterday......for now....
- The Countdown is ON!
- Oh dear.
- Hugs & Kisses
- More of the Hamilton Family -
- COOLEST thing EVER.
- The Jurado Family - Part 2
- A few more of Stacy...
- Stacy - Class of '09
- Me - and Baby #3
- Logan - 5 months
- The Jurado Family
- The Problem with Eggs in a Nest
- And the winner is . . . !
- 18,000+ Visitors - Woot woot!
- Wedding Favorites: Looking Back
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (139)