Since working more with the Jurado Family's pictures I've decided there is definately a need to share some more. :) Hopefully all of you in "internet-world" won't mind . . . I know that Bronwen DEFINATELY won't mind! So Bronwen, these are mostly for your benefit - although some of it is for me. I really L-O-V-E to see my favorite images from client sessions nice and BIG on the blog . . . then I feel like I really get to view them. More like they were meant to be seen. ;)
Ok here's little David - what a cutie eh??
Now I do know that these last two are OBNOXIOUSLY big. But . . . well, I'm a little late for church this morning and there isn't time to re-size. I'll try to remember to do that later. :) These are both "samples" of what a Custom Storyboard is - you pick the pictures (or I can) and I create a larger print out of them. These two are actually 30x15 and 20x10 in size, the black line around the edges isn't really "there" - it's just to show the outline of the storyboard. And they are mounted - ready to prop on a shelf, place on a plate/picture holder on a table, frame, stick to the wall - whatever. ;) Just thought I'd mention this since most people don't really know WHAT a storyboard is. This is it:
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- SO much fun - TOO much fun . . .
- One from yesterday......for now....
- The Countdown is ON!
- Oh dear.
- Hugs & Kisses
- More of the Hamilton Family -
- COOLEST thing EVER.
- The Jurado Family - Part 2
- A few more of Stacy...
- Stacy - Class of '09
- Me - and Baby #3
- Logan - 5 months
- The Jurado Family
- The Problem with Eggs in a Nest
- And the winner is . . . !
- 18,000+ Visitors - Woot woot!
- Wedding Favorites: Looking Back
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (139)