I didn't have enough time yesterday to get any more images of Stacy's senior session up - so I thought I'd take the time to do that today. For a person who is supposedly about to go on maternity leave, I have managed to pile on the workload! :) (I suppose laundry doesn't REALLY count towards my workload . . . but when the pile is as high as mine is, it surely qualifies!)
Here are a few more of Stacy - I don't think I'll be able to help myself - between her, the Jurado family and baby Logan, I'm pretty sure I'm going to annoy all of you people who follow this blog -- but there is so much to share!! :D Have a great Saturday!
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- SO much fun - TOO much fun . . .
- One from yesterday......for now....
- The Countdown is ON!
- Oh dear.
- Hugs & Kisses
- More of the Hamilton Family -
- COOLEST thing EVER.
- The Jurado Family - Part 2
- A few more of Stacy...
- Stacy - Class of '09
- Me - and Baby #3
- Logan - 5 months
- The Jurado Family
- The Problem with Eggs in a Nest
- And the winner is . . . !
- 18,000+ Visitors - Woot woot!
- Wedding Favorites: Looking Back
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (139)