Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A few more of Stacy...

I didn't have enough time yesterday to get any more images of Stacy's senior session up - so I thought I'd take the time to do that today. For a person who is supposedly about to go on maternity leave, I have managed to pile on the workload! :) (I suppose laundry doesn't REALLY count towards my workload . . . but when the pile is as high as mine is, it surely qualifies!)

Here are a few more of Stacy - I don't think I'll be able to help myself - between her, the Jurado family and baby Logan, I'm pretty sure I'm going to annoy all of you people who follow this blog -- but there is so much to share!! :D Have a great Saturday!

1


Stacy


Stacy

No comments: