Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

V-Day Countdown . . . #10

It's getting close! Have you figured out what you're doing for your loved ones?? It occured to me yesterday that my romantical ideas weren't going to happen this year and I needed to come up with something solid . . . and so, I thought about some sort of V-Day Countdown thing. :) It's for Matthew, but everybody else will get to see it as well. (Duh - it's "public" eh??) :)

If I counted right (and I think I did!) there are 10 days until Valentines Day. So the kids and I are going to give you 10 days of WHY we love Daddy (Matthew)! And the countdown BEGINS . . .

10

"I love about daddy that he plays Wii games with me and he likes to play with my cars with me." - Micah


day 10

No comments: