Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Adore

a⋅dore
   /əˈdɔr, əˈdoʊr/ [uh-dawr, uh-dohr]

–verb (used with object)
1. to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
2. to pay divine honor to; worship: to adore God.
3. to like or admire very much: I simply adore the way your hair is done!

–verb (used without object)
4. to worship.


IMG_3545

1 comment:

Ashlyn Potter said...

I love that picture!
This reminds me, what is our word for the week? I was going to try a few self portraits today, so maybe we could figure out a topic..