Haha - Ok, so not "merry" but rather, HAPPY Valentines Day! Unfortunately all of my grand ideas for this particular blog have fallen through. I won't share them because, well, there's hope yet - but I'm currently having trouble with a particular piece of technology that is necessary to the post itself.
However - that doesn't mean I can't share a little bit about why I love me some Matthew. :) In no particular order (because I can't be bothered to write this stuff out ahead of time - I'm a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda girl!)
1. I love that you hit me with a volleyball the first time we met (hard enough to knock the wind out of me) and then didn't talk to me for a year because you were so embarassed.
2. I love that you love your family dearly and now that WE are a family, you love us desperately - as we do you. :)
3. I love how much taller you are than me.
4. I LOVE YOUR BEARD. It is so hot! (sorry girls - he's taken!!) :)
5. I love your voice.
6. I love your ears and how they scrunch up a little bit when you smile. I'm sad that neither of our kids have this trait - and hope that #3 here might have this little bit of you in her - it's so sweet. :)
7. I love how you put your all into everything that you do.
8. I love everything you've ever made me in your WOODWORKING WORKSHOP. :) (not garage...)
9. I love how Micah wants to be just like you when he grows up - and I hope that he is.
10. I love it when you laugh - REALLY laugh. It makes my heart happy.
11. I love how much I need you. And I'm sorry I don't always realize or remember how much I need you - but I really do.
12. I love how strong you are.
13. I love how tender your heart is.
14. I LOVE YOUR BEARD. (oops - I think I already said that.) ;)
15. I love that it's because of you that I figured out how to do what I love. (photography.)
16. I love that you think I'm good at it, even when I doubt myself.
17. I love that you support me and are excited for me when I succeed.
18. I love that you hold me and listen to me pour my heart out when I fail.
19. I love your hands.
20. I love your beautiful eyes.
21. I love the kind of daddy that you are.
22. I especially love the kind of husband you are.
23. I love that you are excited about another baby - even though we were so sure we were done. :)
24. I love it when you sing.
25. I love it when you hold me. We just fit together perfectly. (ok not right NOW with the baby involved - but it'll fit again soon!)
There are so many more reasons why I love you. Perhaps I'll jot some more down later - but for now, the natives are restless (you know this I'm sure) and we're headed out the door.
Happy Valentines Day, my love. I am so thankful that God has given you to me - and me to you. I am grateful every day for the friendship that we share and I look forward to so many MANY more years to spend with you. :)
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- Baby Girl Update (31 weeks)
- 2 Years Gone By
- It's About Time!
- What a WIERDO.
- Chris & Sara: Day After
- 1:54 AM, Sleepless Night #642
- Can't Buy Me LOOOOVE!!
- Sleeping Beauty
- Merry Valentines Day!
- V-Day Countdown - #1
- V-Day Countdown - #2
- V-Day Countdown - #3
- V-Day Countdown - #4
- V-Day Countdown - #5
- V-Day Countdown - #6
- V-Day Countdown - #7
- V-Day Countdown - #8
- V-Day Countdown - #9
- V-Day Countdown . . . #10
- 10 on Tuesday
- Details & Collages - Keeney Wedding
- The Last Day of January
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2008 (139)