Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Details & Collages - Keeney Wedding

I think that my favorite part of photographing a wedding is detail shots. Wierd, I know . . . but all of the little parts that make up a bride and groom's day are well planned - and should be documented! Don't get me wrong - they don't really compare with photos of the couple - rather, they're in completely different catagories . . . but I love walking around snapping here and there, things that a couple will forget easily with time.

The "big stuff" gets remembered - but the details must be documented or else eventually, they'll be lost. :) I look through the photos of my own wedding and think - "I don't remember that!" - on a table or hanging on a wall . . . lots of things that my brain has dropped for lack of space. :) Sara and Chris's wedding was no exception - granted, we were rushing a bit with trying to get ourselves ready and still do a good job of documenting the day - but everybody helped out and look at how fabulous it turned out! :)

4


3


2


5


1


IMG_1837-2


7


6


That's all for now . . . until I find something else I can't resist sharing. Have a great Monday!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are beautiful!!! from mom

Sarah said...

You rock.

Kara said...

Elisabeth,
You truly have a gift! These are amazing. I wish I was getting married again -(to Micah of course :) and you could do my pictures! I got your message and will call soon.