Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Morning Family

So I'm just home for a few minutes . . . and I couldn't just leave the pictures of Lana's family alone. :) Here are six more from this morning and I cannot wait to finish up the rest! What a beautiful family, and lots of love there . . . the best kind of family! Off to a newborn session this afternoon . . . so more "sneak peeks" will be coming your way!

22
21
23
I think this is my favorite from the whole day . . . :)
20
19
18

1 comment:

Shan said...

impossible to choose a favorite!
they are all amazing!