Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Be still, my heart . . .

Last night I picked up a dear friend at the airport - and with her, came baby Benjamin. You may recall baby Benjamin from past posts - and he's the one peeking from over his mama's shoulder in the photos across the top of the page. :) http://elisabethnixonphotography.blogspot.com/2008/04/im-home.html

Anyway - we spent the day very lazily together - but we did get SOMETHING done. I have to warn you now though - Benjamin is very near and dear to my heart because he looks JUST like my sweet babies did. Mini-Marshmallow men . . . So sweet and kissable - and VERY squeezable. Oh my goodness, that poor baby is covered in so many Auntie Elisabeth kisses that I'm sure he's clausterphobic by now! But I couldn't help it. He is the happiest little boy I have seen in a long time, and when he turns that two-toothed, drool-dripping grin towards you - cheeks and all . . . I just can't help but melt. You will too....trust me!

1
6
2
4
5
3
See?! You can't say I didn't warn you! :)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT! He's absolutely adorable, and the pictures are amazing as always! Wish I could have been there to join in the Benjamin kiss-fest... :-)

The Trivia Tart said...

Man I love me some fat babies!

The Trivia Tart said...

Man is he ever adorable! I love fat babies. Great job Elisabeth!

Jaimee said...

These are GREAT! I want copies for me.
-Aunt Jaimee

Anonymous said...

my goodness, these are fabulous! Thank you for the good times and for trying to capture exactly how round he is :) The pics are so good, I can hardly wait to get them printed.

XOXO,
his mama

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Gosh!!!! I think he's maybe the cutest baby ever. I want a chubby baby!!