Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Comes Quickly . . .

Are you ready? :) I'm not . . . honestly - WHERE did the last year go?? I mentioned some Christmas Mini-Sessions that I'll be holding this year - so far I've got two dates available with 30 minute slots. This is for 1-2 children, adding more will incur additional fees and we'll extend your session time to make sure we get everybody in.

The weekend dates that are available are Saturday, November 8th and Sunday, November 9th. If needed, I'll schedule additional Saturday dates on November 15th. However, ALL orders must be placed by TUESDAY, November 18th to insure delivery in time for Christmas mailing. (I'll be on vacation with my family during the Thanksgiving holidays and will place any orders before I go -- Yippee for vacation, right?!?) :)

So your Christmas Mini-Session . . . here's what it includes... 30 minutes with Mu-ah (me) and 5-10 finished images to choose from in an online gallery ($75 value). The whole "point" of the Christmas session is to get your Christmas Cards - so included is a set of 24 one-sided flat cards ($50 value) and you can upgrade to the folded cards, if you'd like, for an additional fee. Also included is your choice of either 2 4x6 prints or 1 8x10 print (both $50 value). Need I sweeten the deal? Ok then . . . with the purchase of a Mini-Session you'll have the opportunity to purchase additional sets of cards (24 per set) at 30% off. Any additional prints you might wish to order will also be offered at 30% off - so now is definately a good time to stock up on some Christmas gifts if you're in need! :)

Alrighty - a price then. The Christmas Mini-Sessions are $100 (1-2 children/participants) and you're welcome to add more, $15 per person. SO, that's a $175 value for $100 - and check out the beautiful cards I have available to you this year . . . all custom made by incredible designers and I am honestly so excited to offer them to you! So send me an email, give me a call - there aren't a lot of sessions available (10 left at this point) - or see me NEXT Tuesday, the 28th. :)

fasking1fasking3
fasking2
noah1noah3
noah2
stat1stat3
stat2
statton1statton2

3 comments:

IVMarz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IVMarz said...

Isaac said since I made enough Pampered Chef money so far this month, I "may proceed" in scheduling us in for a mini-session! Yahoooo!

Elisabeth Nixon Photography said...

Awesome :) Have your people call my people . . . ;) haha!