Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sneak Peek . . .

I said I'd have something "special" at my table during the Open House on Tuesday night. I wasn't kidding . . . I won't have many of these - there is a limited amount of them, first come, first served. :) (We open at 5:30!!) I'm really looking forward to this and definately hoping people are able to come and hang out - and if you get some cool stuff while you're there, great!

I'll be booking Christmas "mini-sessions" - also on a first come, first served basis. I will have two dates available, 30 minutes per session. The price is based on one child/person per session - if you have more, we can talk. We'll have to extend the "mini-session" a bit because the more people involved, the longer it takes. :) Included in the "mini-session" are a set of custom-made Christmas cards ($50 value!) and of course I can't let you leave without something for YOU. You'll get your choice of 2 4x6 desk prints or 1 8x10 ($50 value!). If you're interested feel free to email or better yet - come see me Tuesday! :) These sessions will fill up quickly as there is very limited space - 2 available dates at this point. If the response is overwhelming, of course I will add an extra date or two! However, all sessions will be completed before the middle of November to leave plenty of time to order the Christmas cards and give YOU time to mail them to your family and friends.

Here's the sneak peek of what will be on my table . . . this is a folded bookmark - so you see the front, inside spread, and the back here. Enjoy! :) See you Tuesday!

1
3
2

No comments: