Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh Canada!

Yes, once again I am gone - for those who need to get in touch with me, feel free to email but I'm unable to check messages on my phone and get back to you until Wednesday. Thanks for understanding! Heather has two weddings, back to back, this weekend, and had asked me to come up here and shoot with her. OF COURSE I would!!! I'm SUPER excited - we're staying at a beaUtiful hotel and both wedding venues should be gorgeous as well.

I'll blog a couple pictures after the weekend I'm sure, but in the meantime, don't forget to come on out to the Open House in Lake Mary on October 28th - I hope to see you all there! :) Delicious snacks, fun prizes - I'm really looking forward to it. :) OK I'm off to enjoy the GORGEOUS fall weather - try not to be too jealous, haha . . . ;)

No comments: