Yesterday was a busy day - not only did I have two sessions with two awesome families, I got to spend some time in between all by MYSELF shopping! :) Ok, so I didn't have long, but just long enough to pick up a little "something" for myself, and THANK YOU Matthew for my early christmas present. :)
Anyway, I'll blog one of those families today. This is the Zardo family - and I have to tell you, I don't think I've met a family yet that compares to them because they just ooze love for each other. :) Priscila's mom is visiting from Brazil and has to head back home soon, however Priscila is lucky enough to have her sister living here nearby, but the whole family is from Brazil. So this was a special time for them, to have her mother with them, to spend time with baby Kyle.
Baby Kyle is smothered with love from the time he wakes up until the time he goes back to sleep - and it was really special to be able to photograph all of them together and try to capture this for them. And what a CUTIE Kyle is! He looks a lot like his dad - but a LOT like his mom too. :) He gets his hair and eyes from his dad, but his hands and feet are just like mom's. :)
Marcos & Priscila - it was a pleasure to meet you and your family, and thank you for inviting me out to photograph you all. I hope that you enjoy your little peek of what's to come!
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- ► 2009 (158)
- The Bravo Family . . . continued!
- The Bravo Family
- The Nicholas Family
- The Gato Family
- This Just In!
- Baby Ethan
- The Broman Family
- My favorites from Lola -
- The Zardo Family
- Ooooohhhhh...Victor Vito, and Freddy Vasco . . .
- And the winners are . . .
- Emily: Where do babies come from?
- Promise: Andy & Beth
- ▼ November (14)