Yesterday afternoon I met up with the Bravo family for another quick mini-session - the time FLIES during these sessions! I think, though, that because we're on a bit of a time crunch, we are WAY more productive and are powering out tons of great options . . . evidenced by the fact that I have WAAAYYY too many pictures to edit and sort through! :)
These guys were great - and they were up for me dragging them all around downtown Sanford. (Thanks guys!) :) Giovanni did well with the walking too - by the time we'd reached our next destination, he'd be ready to give me a few more great shots - and then we'd move on again. :) I think, though, that I was not NEARLY as entertaining as the rocks he collected . . . if I WAS that entertaining I would have been a much bigger hit with him. ;)
Ayleen and Karel - it was great to meet you guys (finally!) and I really hope that you like your preview. :) To Ayleen and all the crew at "the office" . . . have a great day! ;) (You guys are awesome - ha!)
And my FAVORITE sequence of the day - Giovanni was SUPER proud of himself after he tackled mom!
- Elisabeth Nixon Photography
- Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!
Check 'em out!
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2010 (54)
- ► 2009 (158)
- The Bravo Family . . . continued!
- The Bravo Family
- The Nicholas Family
- The Gato Family
- This Just In!
- Baby Ethan
- The Broman Family
- My favorites from Lola -
- The Zardo Family
- Ooooohhhhh...Victor Vito, and Freddy Vasco . . .
- And the winners are . . .
- Emily: Where do babies come from?
- Promise: Andy & Beth
- ▼ November (14)