Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Winners....

I will announce them. :) For those who are wondering what on earth I'm talking about, during Tuesday night's open house I collected names for a drawing to win a few things . . . unfortunately, since Tuesday night it's been BUSY! :) I will not forget - I promise! Ella's birthday is today (3 years old - how does it go so fast?) and I'm leaving for the day to shoot Beth & Andy's wedding. (Previews later, of course!)

SO . . . keep checking your emails - I will hopefully be sending the winners an email in the next 24 hours. I told Ella she could pick the winners since she is the birthday girl - so don't look at me to help you win - it's ALL Ella today, folks! :)

No comments: