Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, November 3, 2008

And the winners are . . .

1st place - Jamaine Davis
2nd place - Lynn Vickers
3rd place - Angela Stewart

And what do they win? Why, I'm so glad you asked! :)

Jamaine has won a free session with me, Elisabeth Nixon Photography - and that includes up to 4 people and can be scheduled on a week day or a weekend day. (A value of $125 - 175!) It is valid for up to 1 year - Congratulations Jamaine! :)

Lynn has won 1/2 off ANY canvas - yup, any size! Canvases start at $120 so she has a value of at least $60 - and this can be used on any session type - mini or regular. :) Congratulations Lynn!

Angela has won the necklace that I wore Tuesday night. NO, not the actual one I wore, but one just like it. A sweet friend of mine has started selling Premier Jewelry and I've started collecting my favorites. This was at the top of the list, and I didn't want to do "all" photography related give-aways - so I thought it would be fun to raffle the necklace I wore. The value is $39 and she'll receive this very soon. :) Congratulations Angela!

Thanks so much to everybody that came out - and to all of you who entered the contest. I'll keep in touch and let you know as I have others planned as well . . .

No comments: