Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Valentines Day Mini Sessions - 2010 {Central Florida Photographer}

I am SOO behind in getting this information out - but that isn't going to keep me from offering it. :) I'm doing two seperate days this year - each in a different location. Hopefully this will be good for those of you who want your images to look all "urban" and a little "funky" - and then another day for those of you who want the beautiful natural background. :)

Give me a call at 407 739 6688 or send me an email at elisabethnixonphotography(at)gmail.com - space is extremely limited so these will fill up fast! :) information below...

v-day info-web

No comments: