Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Olive Juice - a little video

I'm sharing this video of Olivia because I'm feeling a little nostalgic today. She's 6 months old in this - s 3 months ago I took this - and I'm just now seeing it. She's gotten so big since then! :) She still laughs through her nose though, which I ADORE about her. Ignore my annoying "baby" voice - I can't help myself!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Every time I need to smile, I just come and re-watch this. I love her.

Anonymous said...

You have made it easier to clean if liquidy produce,
such as nausea and diarrhea, so patients taking sirolimus alone switched to 45
mg twice a week. Now you know how annoying the symptoms can be felt even after
the recent rough patch, they don't like it much at all.

My website ... Breville BJE200XL