Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Do: Kyle & Leslie {Central Florida Wedding Photography}

This post is a LOONG time coming but I'm finally doing it - better late than never, right? I mentioned this before when I briefly posted about their wedding, but the day was GORGEOUS. The light was AaaaaaMAAAAAZING. I kept telling them throughout the day that it was just perfect...I can't be the ONLY nerd out there who wanders around muttering under her breath that "the light is just perfect"...

So Leslie & Kyle - thank you for having me photograph your very special day. I hope that you love your images and enjoy reliving the moment together!

The ceremony took place at the Dubsdread Tap Room and the girls got ready a friend's RV. LOTS of laughter and smiles in there!

1

Some details...

2

4

5

3

Seeing each other as she came down the aisle...and as they exchanged vows. :) I get all teary when I look at them!

6

7

Check out this GORGEOUS huge oak tree they were married under...it totally makes this location one of the most beautiful I've seen here in Central Florida!

8

10

11

How great does Kyle look? Oh - and if I didn't say it before - he and his brother have the best smiles. EVER. As I look through the pictures I find myself grinning and I see others in the pictures who can't help but smile back as well. :)

12

And the ever beautiful Leslie...she was so calm and ready for this day. :) I loved how quietly she took in the moments during the ceremony and after - and I LOVED watching them party during the reception. Here though, is a quiet moment or two. :)

13

14

The FABULOUS wedding party -

15

16

17

And at the end...they were Mr. and Mrs. Lavery :)

9

3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

IVMarz said...

These pix make me want to get married again so you can take pictures! or even BE THERE!!! OK, I'll let it go... ;o)

meg manion silliker said...

beautiful.! that tree is something else. lovely set.