Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy First Birthday Logan!

I've been so blessed to watch this little one grow up....since he was in his mama's tummy, I've photographed him and now he's turned one. :) Rather than just pick a couple of my favorites, I wanted to share his slideshow with you....I think Logn's session is my favorite....EVER. He's such a beautiful, sweet little boy - I wish I could explain how fun it was to see his joyful smile, to see him wave at everyone, light up when he saw a puppy....charm the socks off an older gentleman who was watching his grandkids play at the park. All in just a short time....such a happy little boy :) Adrienne & Mark, you don't need me to tell you how special he is, do you? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are FANTASTIC!!! This IS your best session ever! And what a cutie!!!

Blog Archive