Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas Minis - Olver Family {Central Florida Lifestyle Photographer}

Christmas Minis are going full-steam ahead! :) I'm getting caught up on some blogging today...I have several more sessions to blog so there should be some activity on here for the next few days! (I can hear all three of my followers cheering somewhere off in the distance...) ;)

The Olver Family are no strangers to the blog and once again I had the pleasure of photographing them. Poor Lana had, of course, decided that THIS was the day to need a longer nap ... but she pulled through and shared her beautiful smile with me. :)

Thank you Allyson and Justin - I love that I was able to see you again, photograph your sweet family, and I hope to see you more in the future!

IMG_3057

IMG_3101

Lana's "game face"

IMG_3144

I love how close and quiet they all are in this moment...

IMG_3133

No comments:

Blog Archive