Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Minis - The "G" Family {Central Florida Family Photographer}

Saturday morning I spent some time with the "G" family - I say "G" because we've got the parents (who are the grand-parents), their children & spouses and then of course, the grand-children. I suppose this mini session was sort of a Christmas gift to the grand-parents, and I hope that they love the pictures of themselves and their sweet grand-kids!

I'm just going to share a couple....my favorites first and then some of the "group" - I know my parents woudl love something like this of them and their grand-kids, perhaps I should consider doing THAT for Christmas presents, eh?? ;)

IMG_3585

IMG_3413

IMG_3509

IMG_3429

IMG_3369


Oh - and for the record, I am now a PRO at replacing heads in photos! :) These kids were SO sweet - but you gotta remember they're both two and the babies are both 2 months and under.....so there were some tears and of course we played and ran around....so while I shot like a MANIAC (knowing all the while that I can just pop one head onto another picture if I like it better!) the parents cheered and danced behind me to get the kids' attention. Fortunately, it paid off! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive