Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Back Home!

We're home - safely arrived in Sanford last night around 11pm. It's so nice to be back with the kids - I missed them desperately these last two days - but we are already missing our family up in Canada.

Just wanted to write one thing in particular - to all of those who have left messages or emails with me this past week. :) Old Clients and new - I will get back to you as SOON as possible! Thank you so much for your interest and your kind words as we travelled. :) Some of you may hear from us over this holiday weekend but for the most part I'll be back to "work" next week on Tuesday, the 2nd. :)

I hope everybody has a wonderful Labor Day Weekend - restful and spent with those you love. :) Adding a couple of pictures of Matthew and I, from the Hopewell Rocks at the Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick.


2

1



Oh, and here is Little Kitty - Heather and Dave's new cat . . . isn't he SWEET? :)


4

1 comment:

IVMarz said...

you two are sooo in LOvE! Glad to have you back in the country :o) cutie kitten!