Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Noah - Noah - Bo - Boah!

I know that I already posted some images from Noah's session but I can't help it - I absolutely have to share some more. I won't tell you how many pictures are in his gallery - but I will tell you that I feel bad for his mama and daddy! I've never had so much trouble narrowing down a set of pictures . . . and I couldn't just NOT show them. So, sorry (again) to Noah's mom and dad - I apologize for the overwhelming number of pictures - but, well, I'm just not THAT sorry. :)

Here are several more to share today . . . beacause he is just absolutely GORGEOUS and everybody should see it! :)

08007-31
08007-38
08007-48 08007-51
08007-57
08007-58
08007-74
08007-78

2 comments:

Oliver said...

Hey!
Your pictures are looking awesome and I LOVE the new blog layout! I've been trying to get my pictures bigger as well but this dummy for whatever reason cant figure it out:)! How did you do it?? Ive tried the strechy but people say they couldn't see it all on the screan!
Anyways yours looks realy good! good job-
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as always!! He is definitely a cutie.