Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Product to Share!

So today I thought I'd introduce a new product that I'm offering. I am SO excited about these - they seem small and insignificant to some - but I think this might be my favorite product that I offer. (Yes, more favorite than canvases!)

Introducing . . . DVD Slideshows! These slideshows include all (or your selection) of the images from your gallery, set to music. So you thought you liked the pictures when you saw them online for the first time? How about sitting down in front of your TV in your comfy chair and watching them HUGE on the screen in front of you, sounds good eh? Right now I have a couple of music options but with time the selection will grow. Music perfect for babies, fun for the children, celebrate and rock out with the grads - I'm REALLY excited, can you tell?

I'll be adding other sample slideshows throughout the rest of the week so feel free to check back to this website later on - for now you can view Noel's slideshow.

http://elisabethnixonphotography.com/slideshows/noel.html

Fun ideas:

- Christmas presents for grandparents, aunts & uncles . . .
- A beautiful way to keep EVERY single image in your gallery without needing to purchase prints of them all . . .
- A fun way to share your family session with family and friends . . .
- Share the link on Facebook or MySpace . . .

These are just a few of the ways I can see this new product being used. Ok so some product information for ya -

- The DVD Slideshow is available for purchase after you've spent $300
- The DVD is $100 for the first copy - but additional copies after are only $30!
- The images on the DVD are not files that you can print from, it is for viewing as a slideshow only.
- For your convenience and easy sharing, the slideshow will be available to view on my website.
- The actual DVD comes beautifully displayed and ready to give as a gift. (I'll have images soon to share!)

Any questions? Let me hear 'em! :)

No comments: