Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mark & Adrienne: ANTICIPATE

This afternoon I spent some time with Mark and Adrienne, during a maternity session. What a sweet couple! Their excitement about little L is contagious, and I have to say it was so sweet to just see the two of them together. Adrienne has smiles that are exclusive to Mark - and every once in a while she would turn away from him with that smile and I'd get a quick shot at it. :) Mark was, of course, the perfect father-to-be and indulged Adrienne and I in almost all of our ideas. (We couldn't talk him into the green polka-dot top though . . . ) ;)

In all seriousness, thank you to both of you for a great afternoon - I really did have a fun time getting to know you! I'm excited to meet L eventually and share another session with you to celebrate his birth. :) I hope you enjoy your sneak peek - these are just a few that caught my eye as I looked through the files this afternoon!

1
2
3
4
5

No comments: