Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, June 30, 2008

My favorites - Gabe

A quick bit on my favorites of Gabe. :) Isn't he adorable? This little dude made me WORK for these pictures and then at the end, he lit right up, giving me beautiful smiles! :)

2 comments:

Statton Family said...

Oh man I just wanna kiss his little cheeks! He's adorable!

eba said...

Oh, your photos are just sooooo beautiful! Long time since I was here, so lots of news for me!!! Cool to read about you and your hubby, see all the kids and fun things you do! Lovely. Marte told me we were tagged. :D Right now I am beeing lazy, but I'll keep it in the back of my head, and who knows, maybe one day..... :D :D

Have a great week!