Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My favorites - Alana

I said a couple of weeks ago that I would eventually share some of my favorites from the moms group that I photographed. They were some GOOD lookin' babies!! :) I'm not completely finished with all of the kids, but I figured this might be a good time to do a cameo on at least ONE of them. (Gosh I hope I spelled that right! - hee hee!) :) So today we'll start with Alana. She is 3 months old and is SUCH a little rolley-polley baby! (Just the way mine were and JUST the way I like 'em!!)

No comments: