Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Engagement: Jason & Sara {Central Florida Wedding Photography}

Meet Jason & Sara. :) Aren't they adorable? We met downtown a little over a week ago and I'm excited to share some of their e-session with you. (And a preview for them!) I know Sara from "way back" . . . we were in youth group together. It was so cool to hear from her a few months ago and now to have the opportunity to photograph them together. I'm SUPER excited about their wedding in December and mostly just very happy for both of them!

Jason obviously adores Sara . . . and I just love the look in Sara's eyes when she looks at him. It was fun to see them dance around in the alley - Sara even braved wasps and possible snakes for me! (Well, at least a LOT of mosquitos....)

Sara, Jason....it was a pleasure to meet with you and I hope these next few months are filled with laughter and fun as you plan your wedding together! Enjoy your preview - there's more to come. :) (As they can tell since these pictures are all from the first 10 minutes...ha!)

S & J

S & J

S & J

S & J

My FAVORITE (so far).....

S & J

S & J

No comments: