Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Ramos Family

The Ramos family and I met up on Thursday and what a beautiful day it was! I am convinced I have the most beautiful families to photograph - sure they all look GREAT but they are such awesome people, time and time again. :) The Ramos family was no exception!

We met at Casa Feliz which is my new favorite place to photograph. I've been here several times recently with clients but this family was especially lucky to actually know the owners - and they allowed us IN the house to photograph. :) (Can you hear me squealing with joy?)

Jase definately wasn't certain what to think of me - a little shy when he looked into my camera - but all of those smiles for mama and dad are as genuine as they come. :) He turned 1 early this week - so Happy (late) Birthday Jase! :) I hope you guys enjoy the preview. :)

IMG_9516

IMG_9508

IMG_9356

IMG_9394

IMG_9436

IMG_9452

IMG_9454

IMG_9612

IMG_9613

IMG_9635

IMG_9622

IMG_9669

IMG_9684

IMG_9724

IMG_9719

1 comment:

IVMarz said...

i love the coloring on these pics... and the family is beautiful!

Have fun on your trip!