Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Some changes.

I've had to delete a few pictures from here (my blog) and I'm making my flickr account almost completely friends & family - which means you can't view any pictures I have made private unless I've given you permission to view them. So sorry, but I've found some pictures of Micah on a disturbing website and so I'm pulling the pictures they used and am going to keep them pretty "boring" on here. (and private on flickr)

Sorry - just wanted to let you know. There are all kinds of crazies out there and the more boring I am, the more privacy I'll have.

No comments: