Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A little blurb about a friend!


I wanted to spread a little news about a friend & what I think is SUCH an adorable idea! This is Alisa and she designs and makes "Button Bottom Cases" which I have to say is so cool! If you happen to be near her in Texas, you can find her designs at some of the local boutiques (more information on her blog at http://www.acbabycouture.blogspot.com/). I wanted to draw your attention to one PARTICULAR design - ELLA!! :) So if you can't decide which design you want for yourself, may I suggest you consider the Ella design? (Seen at left) Anyways - CHECK HER OUT! She's one of the sweetest people I know and she makes an awesome product. :)

No comments: