Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Revisiting some favorites -

We've got a cold front coming through today and it brought a bunch of storms through last night. We're sorta stuck inside since the rain coverage for today is around 70% - my luck, as SOON as we're all dressed and walking out the door to go to the park, the skies will open and it'll be a bit of a waste. SO, instead, we're having a nice quiet day indoors. (Let me just say - it had BETTER rain . . . because other than the wierd clouds it's nice out there today! We don't usually waste good days around here sitting inside!)

I thought that (since nothing exciting is happening around here) I'd revisit some of my favorite images from the last few months. :) There may be a couple repeats, I'm not sure . . . but I love 'em enough to see them again!

Here's Micah playing in the leaves when we were in Tennessee a few months ago - what fun we had!
leaves

This is a SWEET little boy I photographed several months ago - I LOVE this picture - he's pointing to the moon and saying "luna" which is "moon" in Spanish. :)
Ryan1

Here is one of my bestest friends' little baby boy. He's 6 months old now and a LOT bigger than this - but I love this picture of him in his daddy's hands.
Ethan

Can you believe the eyes on this sweet little girl? She had just finished with her birthday cake and was surprisingly calm for having eaten all that sugar!
Kalyn 1 Color

Lastly, this will probably remain one of my all-time favorites . . . her toes tell the story all on their own. She has more energy than any 2 year old I have EVER met - and this includes my own children! I was lucky to have her sit still for even 2 seconds to get this shot!
Alivia's Feet 2

OK that's it - sorry so many, but I have too many favorites to just pick one or two. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quit your whinning about a 'cold front' coming through down there. Us Canadians have NO sympathy for you!!!