Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

And so it begins!

As of Monday, June 1, I am off of maternity leave and back to shooting people. No, I'm not an assassin for hire - I just like to say "shooting people". Haha! In fact, Saturday - THIS VERY SATURDAY - kicks off my wedding season. I'm a little late in the game because I decided not to book any weddings for the first half of the year, but I'm so looking forward to all of the beautiful ceremonies ahead of me!

In the spirit of love and weddings - and DETAILS!!! - I figured I'd blog a few more from Sara and Chris's Day After session. I hadn't shared much of the details and so I thought it'd be a nice change after all of the baby pictures. ;)

IMG_2341

Details on Sara's GORGEOUS dress...

IMG_2393

Shoes :)

IMG_2277

And rings . . .

IMG_2418crop

IMG_2267texture

IMG_2348

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Your detail shots are great! I love this session!