Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, January 19, 2009

For Sale . . . Memory Cards :)

OK so once again, I am going to prove CONCLUSIVELY that I have lost my mind with this third and final pregnancy. I bought myself a "great deal" - and bought for my family members a "great deal" . . . some Lexar Professional Memory Cards. They are 4G and 8G cards - perfect in every way (plus 30% off their regular price!) . . . and yet - there is one MAJOR problem. They are not Compact Flash cards. They are not in ANY way compatible with my camera. Or my other camera.

However - if I had a "normal" camera they would most likely work - problem is, I don't. (Hint, hint hubby! I'd LOVE a small one that fits in my purse!!) Anywho - they are going to do me NO good and I cannot return them. (See! I have indeed proven my lack of intelligence, right?!)

So - if anyone would like, just leave a message or email me at elisabethnixonphotography@gmail.com - the specifications of the cards are as follows:

8G Lexar Professional SDHC Memory Card, 133x - http://lexar.com/digfilm/sdhc_pro.html

4G Lexar Professional SDHC Memory Card, 133x - http://store.lexar.com/?productid=SD4GB-133-381

NOTE: These are NOT Compact Flash cards, they are SDHC cards - if you would like one (or 6 of each?!) please make SURE that your camera works with this format (unlike what I did . . . )

Regular price is $109.99 for the 8G and $54.99 for the 4G - however, I paid less than this and am COMPLETELY willing to sell them for what I paid! :) So, $65 for the 8G and $37 for the 4G :) PLEASE somebody save me from having to purchase a $4000 camera that DOES work with this format! ;)

5 comments:

IVMarz said...

I don't have anything that takes that kind of memory, but have you considered listing them on craigslist.com? They have electronics.

Elisabeth Nixon Photography said...

Good idea V! I did it - thanks for reminding me about Craigslist :)

smarterdeals.com said...

www.SmarterDeals.com provides best price comparison features exclusively for hi-tech products, like - computer hardware, software and electronics. You can make best deal out of it.

Online Shopping, Best computer price comparison shopping, Online computer price comparison shopping, Best compare computer price.

welovemacs said...

http://www.welovemacs.com/ One Stop Store for iphone, Bluetooth Product, imac memory, iPOD Accessories , video cards, networking, software and so on.

Memory said...

http://www.memoryx.net/ provides easy way to find any type of memory, like - computer memory , apple memory, compaq memory, flash memory . You can make best deal out of it.