Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, September 15, 2008

New Card Templates

Today I thought it would be a GREAT day to share some new card templates I have available. These are just two of them - I'll share some more as I have them ready. They are 5x5 flat double-sided cards - and they can be printed on several different types of paper. I am so excited with how beautiful they are and I am even MORE excited to be able to offer them to my clients.

They do not have to be used as a birth announcement - honestly, they can be customized to ANY type of card - endless possibilities. :) I'll stop blabbing and start sharing - Enjoy! :)

E-2
Here's another one - I honestly could not pick a favorite. More to come! :)
E-3
here is another option - This will be what we use for Ella's birthday invites this year probably :)
e-1

No comments: