Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

CURRENT SPECIALS - Check it out! :)

I have a new and current price list available - send me an email at elisabethnixonphotography@gmail.com and I'll get one to you as soon as possible! I'm currently running two specials - here's the "low-down" on both of them! :)


Christmas Card Special - Book your Christmas Card Mini Session during the months of October and November for only $120! You will receive the following:
30 minute session (up to 4 people)
5-10 proofed pictures to choose from
25 custom christmas cards - I have MANY designs to choose from!
2 5x7s - pictures of your choice
10% off any additional printing (email for price sheet)


(Mini Sessions must be completed AND proofs ordered before December 8th - after that I cannot guarantee you will have your cards in hand before Christmas! Appointment dates & times for Mini Sessions are limited.)


Fall Promotion - 50% off all printing - including both a la carte & print packages! (valid on all sessions booked through October 31, 2007) This promotion CAN be combined with other specials.

No comments: