Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Blog...

I'm hoping to use this blog to share some of what I'm doing with my photography. I can't promise it'll be every day. . .hopefully at least every week . . . but we'll see. If it's too addicting, I'll be adding constantly and then no one will be able to keep up with me (HA!) - but I don't see that happening. :)

I'll throw up some photos from past sessions - mostly just my favorites overall - and as I continue to proof other client's sessions, I'll add my favorites from those as well! Enjoy! :)

No comments: