Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jessica & Stephen: ANTICIPATE

These are my favorites from Jessica's maternity session . . . little Ethan is in there - and little did WE know, he planned his arrival for 4 days after this day - 4 weeks early!! (ACK - just in time!) Jessica was a good sport and put up with my stupid questions of "Can you do this? What if we tried that?" That's the best part about photographing a good friend. :) Her daughter and husband were even kind enough to participate, although Emily didn't last that long. :) We had fun . . . well, at least I did! They are in order of my MOST favorite, to lesser MOST favorite. :)

No comments: