Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Monday, September 17, 2007

My Favorites of Victor

These are pictures of little Victor - another dear friend's baby - or should I say - dear friendS' baby?? :) His daddy and I went to High School together, and his mama and I went on our first overseas mission trip together - Romania. I believe (if I'm correct . . .) that in Romania on THAT mission trip his mama and daddy met for the first time?? Oh well - they can correct me if I'm wrong. :) It's so fun to photograph a baby that has traits from people you know well - a smile here is daddy's . . . and the look in the eyes is mama's . . . it makes the session even more special.

So here's this beautiful baby boy - who passes out after eating - and just cuddles right up, ready for his pictures. Occasionally he'd get a little chill and frown . . . we got some HUGE yawns out of him (see below, my FAVORITES!) . . . and near the end he was hungry again so we got a few frowns out of him as well - but I could not believe how well he "participated" in the session! Not all babies are so helpful - others make ya work for it! (Which is totally different and completely awesome in its own right.) :)

OK without further ado . . . (blah blah blah) . . . my favorite pictures of Victor. :)



1 comment:

IVMarz said...

Love them!! :o) Thank you so much for doing the shoot -- we are passing your name along because we LOVE your work ... and YOU! Yes, Isaac and I first met on that Romania trip... memories... xoxo