Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Maternal Lens

I have to send you guys this way....check out this site. The Maternal Lens I just love it! There's so many fun things going on there - and lots of information too. Plus, the ladies who write the blog are great. :) I'm a bit of a blog-a-holic and will (if left unattended) waste away hour at a time reading other people's blogs. Scrolling through pictures and learning what's going on in other people's lives...people I have never met and probably never will.

ANY-who - this isn't a great time to share how wierd I am is it? So check these guys out - they're great, you may find yourself over there WAY too much as I am. ;) Checking back daily..sometimes more than once a day. :)

No comments: