Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Christmas Mini-Sessions 2009

It's time - once again - to start thinking about Christmas....and not just the lights and the presents, but the cards and family photos too! (I know it's early, but bear with me.) :) I'm opening up the Mini Sessions starting in October - if those dates fill up then I'll open some more up in November. Hopefully all sessions will be completed by the middle of November allowing LOTS of time for your prints and Christmas cards to be back in time for mailing out.

Details below - and don't forget, when you participate in the Mini Sessions during Christmas there are very special prices for you when you do any additional printing. ;)

Christmas Information - Mini Sessions-web

Let me edit to add this about locations: Most sessions will take place in either Downtown Sanford, Gemini Springs in Deltona, or Winter Park....when you choose your date I'll let you know what location I'll be shooting in that day!

AND editing about dates - since the little calendar is not as obvious as I thought it was - goes to show ONCE AGAIN that I should have somebody ELSE proof everything I create!! - here are the dates for October. :)

Monday, October 5
Wednesday, October 7
Friday, October 9
Monday, October 12
Wednesday, October 14

These are to get us started - if necessary, I will of course add more dates and am considering Saturday October 10 for some morning sessions - but for now we'll go with the evenings since the light is so much prettier. :)

No comments: