Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Father's Day Minis - Central Florida Lifestyle Photographer

This is a family of sweet kiddos that participated in the mini sessions on Monday - and in my first blog about the day, I had said there was only one little girl there. SOOO not true! I had forgotten about Alice - and THANK YOU to Veronica for reminding me! :) Alice, I don't know how I could have forgotten about your beautiful blue eyes (and those kickin' sunglasses!), but I'm really sorry!

Unfortunately I do not know how to spell all of their names, but I"m going to take a stab at it anyway. Kaleel (the eldest) was awesome at entertaining the little ones . . . he had his basketball and he would help me by standing JUST behind me and whoever I was photographing would just WATCH (wishing that they were old enough to do that too!) - he was so kind to do that for me. :) ('Cuz ya know, if you're trying to photograph somebody who is just itching to watch somebody ELSE, you might as well work WITH the other person, right??) ;) And Kaleel is just way cooler than me, I'm not afraid to own up to it!

Caleb was a little shy with me but he did give me some AWESOME smiles - I just had to earn 'em. :) And Alice . . . she has GROWN in the past year! She holds her own with those brothers of hers, but they obviously adore her and probably are wrapped around her finger and don't even know it.

IMG_6103

IMG_6156

IMG_6137

No comments: