Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Watermelon Girls


We had a BBQ last night with some friends and as the sun was setting on us I couldn't help myself - the light was just gorgeous - so we took some pictures. :) The girls were enjoying their watermelon, the dads were flying kites to entertain the kids (and themselves), and we moms were keeping ourselves busy with important conversation making. HA! :) Here are some highlights of the evening . . .


4 comments:

IVMarz said...

beautiful! i love checking on here and getting to see your new works :o)

Sarah said...

You do such a great job with the colors! Nice work! Do you use the 50mm much?

Elisabeth Nixon Photography said...

These pictures were all shot with the 50mm - to be honest, I rarely take it off. It is, hands down, my most beloved lens. :)

Shan said...

These are great! I have yet to fall in LOVE with my 50mm lens. I need to spend more time with it. I know it could be a "fav".