Welcome!

My photo
Thanks for stopping by and checking in with me! :) You'll notice the lack of updates and blog posts - it's because this is no longer the "home" of Elisabeth Nixon Photography! Head on over to www.elisabethnixonphotography.com for updates, new posts and yes - a brand new website!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Baby Boy is here!!

I am so excited that I have to tell SOMEBODY! (so hopefully someone reads this - ANYONE!) One of my best friends in the whole world has had her baby - and I only wish I could be there in person to welcome Benjamin James to this world in person! (I'd do it with a Huge - but gentle - squeeze & a big smooch!)

Kathryn I love you so much and I am praying that I will get to meet Benjamin soon . . . congratulations on your baby boy - I KNOW he's beautiful (how could he NOT be??) - and I hope you are able to rest well and enjoy every minute with that sweet baby boy!! Hugs & all my love to you! :)

No comments: